Business Blogging Workshop with Chelsea Groome from Fierce Content on Tuesday 3rd March – How to find your brand voice & stand out from the competition
You’ve got a great business, but are you selling yourself short?
Date: Tuesday 3rd March 2020
Duration: 3 hours
Included: Tea & Coffee
Price: £75 per person
Too many fantastic companies fade into the background because they haven’t got a strong brand voice.
Chelsea Groome, copywriter with 10+ years’ B2B experience, will unlock your organisation’s DNA to help you connect with customers and write persuasive business copy. This valuable half-day work shop will cover:
- Voice of the people – why finding the right message starts with knowing your customers
- Let’s get descriptive – picking the perfect words to make your brand sing
- Getting down to business – how to start developing your new voice
- Toeing the line – what happens when creative content turns cringey
- Consistency is key – rolling out your new voice across marketing and sales channels for ultimate customer engagement