Latest Covid-safe guidance for dining at The Hive
- Please book your table on 0800 0219 555 and place an advance order if possible from our online menu at hivehubs.buzz/hive-menus
- Max. number of people on one table is 6, but you can be from different households
- When entering the building, please wear a face mask wait in the entrance corridor for directions from our staff
- The QR code to check-in via the NHS Track & Trace App can be scanned at the entrance and also when at your table
- Our staff will be wearing face masks when preparing and serving your food & drinks, as well as carrying out additional cleaning and sanitising.
- Please observe our floor stickers and signage and comply with current social distancing
- Once seated you can remove your face mask but please remain at your table
- A dedicated member of our staff will serve you there and bring your cutlery to you once you have confirmed your order (all tables and accessories are sanitised between each use)
- Please supervise children so that they also remain seated
- Please use the hand sanitiser on your table when you arrive
- Sneeze screens are in place to separate dining groups
- It is now the law that you complete the ‘Track and Trace’ card at your table in addition to checking in via the NHS app
- Please replace your face mask when visiting our WC, please ensure that you wash your hands thoroughly and sanitise your hands once again, when returning to your table
- You are not allowed to stand in bar area and please avoid queuing with others for the WC
- If you need a piece of furniture to be moved or removed from your table, ask your dedicated staff member to do thisfor you
- Please pay using a card rather than cash if you are able to. Your dedicated staff member will bring your bill to the table so that you can pay whilst seated, to avoid unnecessary queueing at the till
- We are now required to shut by 10pm, this means that the last food orders will be at 9pm and last drinks orders by 9.30pm. Please make sure that you have paid and vacated The Hive by 10pm.
Covid-safe guidance for ordering and collecting Takeaways or Greek Feasting Hampers
- Select from our online Takeaway menu at hivehubs.buzz/hive-menus
- Telephone 0800 0219 555 to place your order, you have the option pay over the phone
- We will give you a time to come and collect your order
- Please be prompt, as food will get cold and we want to stagger collection times
- Please wait in the entrance corridor wearing a face mask and we will bring your order and the card payment machine to you
- Whilst waiting, please adhere to our signage and comply with the current social distancing guidelines
Greek Feasts – 24hr notice
These require considerable preparation, so we would appreciate it if you could place your order the day before you need it. Please note that the last collection time will be at 9pm, when our kitchen closes.
We regret that we are not currently providing a delivery service as we are committed to a system that involves the least number of people handling your order.
We will do all we can to ensure that your visit is relaxing, friendly and enjoyable!